Smile & Move can help you encourage people to be
more positive and service-oriented in their efforts with customers and colleagues.
What is Smile & Move?
It's all about embracing a positive attitude and taking action (an inspiring message of service and contribution). Smile & Move® is Sam Parker's follow-up to his bestselling book and message 212° the extra degree®.
Used by thousands of people, companies, and organizations, it's a wonderful way to remind ourselves and the people around us to be more positive and service-oriented with those we serve (our colleagues, customers, patients, students, family, etc.).
There are 5 ways to smile (wake up, be thankful, be approachable, complain less, smile more) and 4 ways to move (start early and go long, exceed expectations, have a sense of urgency, be resourceful and resilient).
Be inspired to Smove (Smile & Move)!
Inspire someone. Share this video.
Use Smile & Move® with a group
Smile & Move® is a fresh and easily embraceable message that's been used by thousands of people and organizations to encourage people at all levels to be positive and more service-oriented in their customer and work relationships.
It's perfect for customer service training (and remember ... customer service is a part of almost everyone's work). You might even find it helpful as an on-boarding tool or first-read for new hires (to set expectations for wonderful service levels and accountability – "In everything we do, we Smile & Move®.").
Start by handing out the bestselling book (a quick 20-minute read which means people will really read it), play the video for your group and discuss it, or create a 'Smovement' of your own with the meeting or training packages. Then keep the message top-of-mind by handing out and/ or posting the fun reinforcement items (posters, reminder cards, mugs, t-shirts, wristbands, etc.).
It's simple enough to kick off or support an upcoming meeting, project, or event and deep enough to stand on its own as a theme or team building message.
How it will help you...
- Customer service will improve and relationships with customers and colleagues will be better.
- Team members will be more positive, engaged, approachable, and resilient.
- Work flow and results will improve as employees adopt the 9 principles of Smile & Move®.
- Everyone will be inspired and fully understand that it's in their best interest (personally and professionally) to Smile & Move in their work and with the people around them.
- The Smile & Move message easily integrates into established recognition programs and organizational cultures. This could include the development of Smile & Move awards or clubs (Smover Awards) and incorporating "Smovish" words into corporate communications (Thanks for Smoving, Let's Smile & Move on this project, etc.).
Below, get an excerpt of the book, preview the video, or take a look at everything available for Smile & Move. If you'd like personal help, please call us in Richmond, Virginia at 1-866-952-4483.